Division Governor Achievement Contract
- Seek Distinguished Division status:
No net loss of Clubs and 50% of your Areas are Distinguished.
- Seek Select Distinguished Division status:
No net loss of Clubs and 75% of your Areas are Distinguished.
- Seek President's Distinguished Division:
75% of your Areas are Distinguished and a net of +1 Club, or better.
- Disseminate information from the District to your Areas, e.g.
dates for Dues, Contests, Training, Conferences, or other meetings.
- Keep the District Governor and Lieutenants current on problems
& successes in your Clubs. Seek to retain all of your Clubs.
Alert us to problems early.
- Identify new Club leads. Help with follow-up on CTMs, ATMs, and
- Help your Clubs, Area Governors, Division, and District reach
- Attend Executive, Steering Committee, and District Council meetings.
- Administer contests in fall and spring.
As District leaders, we promise to support you in your efforts. We
Compliments of Pam Keyzer, DTM, International Director Candidate
accessible and to the extent possible, present in your Division for
contests and other important meetings if invited. We will answer your
questions and teach you what we know about leadership, especially
as it relates to success in Toastmasters.
District Governor ________________________________________
Lt. Governor Educ. & Training ______________________________
Lt. Governor Marketing ___________________________________
As Division Governor, I will seek to achieve the goals detailed above.
l will ask my
District leaders for help and advice as required, while focusing on
fun and growth
for my Clubs, their members, and myself.
Division Governor _____________________________ Date__________________